Friday 4 April 2014

OPI Haul

OPI is my favourite brand (tied with Kester Black). I first started getting into OPI last year when I found out they had a Holland collection. Seeing as I'm Dutch I had to get my hands on the whole collection… obviously. Every since then, I fell in love. Now OPI is the brand I have the most nail polishes of.

Living in Australia is pretty expensive, regular retail price for OPI here is $20. I know if I convert that back to pounds, it'll be the same as what they're sold for in the UK, but $20 for ONE nail polish is a bit excessive! Another thing you need to know about me, I rarely pay full price for anything. I will do anything and everything to find discounts, so that's exactly what I do for OPI's. I found a stole in Melbourne that sells OPIs for $10! Score! Most of them are from older collections, and they don't have a huge selection to choose from, but I have found some amazing colours there including Just Spotted The Lizard, Pink Friday and My Very First Knockwurst. 

Anyway this post isn't about that haul, this is about a haul from eBay. Buying OPI's from eBay can be a bit risky, there are a lot of fakes online so in the UK I always steered clear of that, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I did a lot of research on how to spot a fake OPI (which I'll blog about later), but I found a few sellers that sell the real deal: Alwaysyouthful, Jojammy1 and becc1874

My recent order is from Alwaysyouthful. The nail polishes retail for around $11.50 and shipping is $6.95 and stays that price no matter how much you order. I ordered the following nail polishes: 
Koala Bear-y, I Saw…U Saw… We Saw… Warsaw, Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, I Love Applause, Baby Please Come Home 
The OPI names seem to be getting longer and longer! I will be reviewing each nail polish individually and will compare them with similar colours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment