Monday 7 April 2014

OPI I Saw… U Saw… We Saw… Warsaw

Next up in my OPI Haul is I Saw… U Saw… We Saw… Warsaw. Such a long name!! I've been wanting a colour like this for aaaages! I have quite a few blues, a lot of baby blues, sky blues, aquas, turquoises etc etc but nothing quite like this! Warsaw is from the 2013 Euro Centrale spring collection. The collection overall was beautiful! I especially love You're Such A Budapest.

The application of this nail polish was incredible. It's a cream finish and I had no trouble with streakiness or bald spots. Two coats completely covered it. I also had no problems removing any mistakes on my cuticles. I'm still wearing the polish so not sure whether it'll stain or not! Warsaw wasn't too shiny itself so I applied a top coat.

Not only is it beautiful on it's own, it also looks stunning underneath a glitter polish. I used OPI's Pirouette My Whistle, which is my favourite glitter topper. It consist of teeny silver glitters larger matte white hexagons. Beautiful. Pirouette My Whistle was part of the New York City Ballet Soft Shades Spring Collection 2012.

OPI's mini polishes don't have the name of the nail polish on the bottom, however they do have the code. If you enter the top line stamped on the bottom of the polish into google it'll tell you the colour. For example, the code on the bottom of this nail polish mini is: NL T55 (and on the bottom row) 3175. If you google NL T55 it'll come up with pirouette my whistle!

No comments:

Post a Comment