Monday 21 April 2014

OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender

Lucky Lucky Lavender by OPI is the nail polish that started my OPI obsession. I had other OPI's and they were all great, but I hadn't fallen in love with the brand yet. I bought Lucky Lucky Lavender almost a year ago and haven't stopped buying OPI....

This nail polish is a shade in between pink and purple. Although it looks more pink in the photos, when you hold it next to an actual pink it definitely looks purple, but when you hold it next to a purple it looks pink! It's hard to place it in my nail polish collection since I have no shade like it!

The application was flawless. It's a creme polish but was a little sheer on the first coat. The second coat however completely covered it up. For the swatch I used two coats.  There was absolutely no streakiness and I didn't get any bald patches either. It was a dream to apply. I also didn't have to do any clean up.

I didn't add a top coat to the polish. It's super shiny on its own! However, I only wore it for 24 hours and I saw some chipping, so I would advise to add a top coat. It wasn't major chipping and no one would really see it unless they looked closely.

It's a beautiful nail polish for spring, although it's autumn here and I'm wearing it anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment