Wednesday 14 May 2014

ABC Challenge: E

I started this ABC challenge series on my instagram and really enjoyed it so I thought I'd blog about it too! Check out the rest of my ABC posts here.

I've been really excited to post this one.... E is for Every Month is Oktoberfest by OPI. Oh my goodness, this is the most amazing nail polish in the whole world. This is two super easy coats. 

This is a red shimmer in a deep dark purple jelly base. When you apply one coat the purple jelly is a lot more obvious, the second coat gives it more of a red tone because of all the shimmer. It's such a unique nail polish. 

At first I didn't want to apply any nail art, but I thought galaxy nails would look great over this base! I love galaxy nails, they're so easy to create but look like they're really difficult. I'm not exactly sure which nail polishes I used, but I know I used a white first to make the other colours pop. Then I used a blue/aqua, a purple, a pink and a dark blue to blend it together. I then finished it off with Barry M's Diamond Glitter. The most amazing holographic glitter top coat. 

I left quite a few dark areas surrounding the "galaxies" where the beauty of Every Month Is Oktoberfest is still very obvious. I love how they turned out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment