Saturday 23 August 2014

Ice Cream Nail Art

I feel like I've seen so many ice cream nails floating around on Instagram so decided to join in. These are inspired by the super talented @trendypolish.

I used OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today from the new Coca Cola collection. I'm in love with this new coral pink. It's such a flattering colour and not a super girlie barbie pink, so I feel it's much more wearable!

The formula on this is amazing, I used two easy coats for the application and no top coat. It's so glossy!

I used OPI Alpine Snow for my ring finger and used acrylic paint and a tiny brush to outline the ice cream. I used OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons from the Germany Collection and I Sao Paulo Over There from the Brazil Collection to create the ice cream cone and Sorry I'm Fizzy Today for the ice.

I used some beautiful fake diamonds to add a little extra cute-ness to the design! These are from Paperchase (of all places!) and I received them as a gift so I have no idea how much they cost.




What do you think of these ice cream nails? Have you tried any colours from the Coca Cola collection?
xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment