Friday 22 August 2014

Minion Nail Art Mani Swap

I did a mani swap with one of my friends on Instagram, @Shann0n_xx. She's got lots of cute designs, and I decided to recreate her Minion nails! I've never seen the movie.... but have seen these nails all over instagram so wanted to give them a go too!

She recreated my pooh bear nails from about a year ago.

I used OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana from the Brazil collection for the base. It's such a great bright yellow with an easy formula! I then used Barry M Damson for the blue. I used my Barry M Nail art pen for all the black, Sally Hansen Wet Cement for the outline of the eyes and OPI Alpine Snow for the eyes and teeth. And finally Leighton Denny Lollipop for the tongue.

I think they look really cute and I'm happy with how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment