Friday 29 August 2014

Rose Nail Art

I've never done anything even close to a french manicure... I'd say this is the closest!

These nails are inspired by @nailsandtowel on Instagram. I thought hers looked so classy, beautiful and elegant so I wanted to give them a go.

I painted my index finger, middle finger and pinky with one of my all time favourite deeper reds: OPI Just A Little Rosti At This. I've had this nail polish for almost a year and it was my first OPI bought in Australia. I am seriously in love with it! Especially because it's a one coater!

On my ring finger I just painted a base coat and covered the tip of my nail with OPI Alpine Snow. I then applied some large dots using JALRAT and before they dried swirled some white polish through.

This is probably one of the quickest manicures I've ever done, but I think it looks really classy for a special occasion.



What do you think of these?
xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment