Wednesday 17 September 2014

Barry M Autumn/ Winter 2014 Gelly Collection

Barry M has come out with 6 new Autumn/Winter 2014 gelly shades that perfectly sum up autumn. I picked up 3 of the 6 shades.

I have loved the gelly polishes from when they were first released. They all have a fantastic formula and are all opaque using 1-2 coats. They dry quick with an incredible shine.

First up is my favourite from the 3 I bought, Chilli. If you've been following me on instagram, you'd know I used to have the cutest dwarf hamster in the whole world named Chili. I might be a little biased....

This is a beautiful slightly muted deep red with a hint of brown. I love colours like these, and I'm currently wearing it on my toes!

I used two coats for the swatch and no top coat.



The second colour is Paprika. A beautiful burnt orange. It's a great pumpkin colour! I think this colour is the definition of autumn.

I used two coats and no top coat.



The third colour I picked up is Chai. This is a medium toned grey, and changes colour depending on the lighting. Sometimes it looks much more blue.

Again, I used 2 coats and no top coat.


The other three colours are Mustard (a mustard yellow), Cardamom (which reminded me of OPI Thanks A Windmillion), and Cocoa (which reminded me of OPI Scores A Goal from the Brazil Collection). 

What do you think of the new Autumn/Winter collection? Will you be picking up any of these shades?
xx Elaine 

No comments:

Post a Comment