Friday 19 September 2014

Glossy Box September 2014 Nails

This month the Glossy Box had a Karen Miller Thee, and the box was beautiful. It was a messy painted London Skyline on an off white box. Seriously beautiful. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to recreate it on my nails....

I started off with an off white base, using Essie Urban Jungle. I'm in love with this colour and it's already visibly gone down in the bottle, which is pretty terrifying since I've had it for about 2 months! It's a super creamy polish that applies like a dream. I used two coats for full opacity.

I then used acrylic paint and a tiny brush to draw the skyline. I'm in love with how the London Eye turned out.


I created a London skyline mani 13 months ago as well which I was so proud of back then! I wonder if in 13 months time I'll do another skyline and show even more improvement!


Here's a close up of the London Eye on my pinky.

What do you think of this months Glossy Box? And did you like the goodies inside?
xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment