Wednesday 17 September 2014

The Body Shop Nail Polishes

The Body Shop has come out with a range of 24 new nail polishes to add to their make-up range called the Colour Crush Nails range.. The new polishes are colourful, inspired by nature, 100% vegan and 5 free! I picked up three, which seems to be my go to number! They cost £5 so very affordable, but only contain 6.8ml, compared to OPI's which have 15ml. The bottoms remind me of the Clinque nail varnishes, skinny and round with silver lids.

It has thicker brushes, which make the application incredibly easy. I covered my nails with 2 brush strokes!

First up is Rosy Cheeks, a beautiful pink toned coral. This is the first polish I picked up, it just stood out to me for some reason!

The formula was amazing. It applied so easy, no streaks at all. I used two coats for the swatch and dried with an amazing shine.

The second colour is Minty Amour a bright turquoise.

I used two easy coats for the swatch and it again dried with the most incredible shine.

The third colour is A Grape Affair. Of course I had to pick up a purple... This is a great medium warm toned purple. Does that make sense?? I think this is my favourite from the three.

Again 2 coats for the swatch and a super glossy finish.


What do you think of the new Colour Crush Nails range from The Body Shop? Will you be picking up any of their polishes?
xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment