Wednesday 31 December 2014

OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

I received this beautiful nail polish for Christmas called I'm Not Really A Waitress by OPI. I'm currently working as a waitress and although I'm enjoying it, it's not something I want to do forever... so the perfect polish for me!

This is a deep shimmery red. I used 2 coats for full opacity and it looks so much better in real life than in the photos! I took these photos well over 24 hours of wear without topcoat, and there are no chips anywhere! Which is incredibly because nail polish chips on my super quickly.

The shimmer is very apparent, and although I normally don't go for these types of finishes (yes I 100% only wanted it for the name) I was surprised by how much I actually liked it!

Oreo approves!







It's definitely a Christmassy colour, and I'm not sure how often I'd wear it at other times of the year. I think it might be great in the summer too, seeing the shimmer in the sunlight would be incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment