Tuesday 10 February 2015

Let It Glitter Spring Collection

Let It Glitter is a Dutch indie brand created by Suzanne. I've been following her on Instagram for a while and when I saw photos of her new Spring collection I needed them all. The collection consists of 3 cremes and 3 matching glitters.

First up is the lightest colour of the collection; Toasted Almond. Ahhhh look at that beauty! Toasted Almond is a gorgeous slightly pink toned nude. It's the perfect colour for my skin tone. I can't stop staring!!

I used two buttery smooth creamy amazing coats for full opacity and no top coat. If you're in a rush you could just do one coat. It applies really evenly but you will see a bit of nail line.

The matching glitter is Gold Shine. Oh my goodness. Do you see that amazingness??? I'm so sad that I started off with this combo because I honestly didn't want to take it off!!

Gold Shine is a stunning golden flakie type glitter. I used one coat for the swatch over Toasted Almond. It's such a subtle nude glitter effect and it would be great for any occasion.

In Love.

The next creme is Strawberry Ice a super pretty slightly muted medium pink. It does look very similar to the strawberry sorbet we serve at work!

I applied two creamy amazing coats and no top coat.

The matching glitter is called Springkles. How cute is that name!?? This is the nail polish I saw on Instagram and instantly fell in love with so had to buy the whole collection.

This consists of matte white glitter, holographic pink glitter and a tiny tiny golden flakie shimmer.  It's such a beautiful combo! The golden shimmer doesn't get lost in the polish as you can see in the swatch.

So beautiful!

The final creme is called Marsala. I honestly could not photograph this accurately for the life of me! The polish is the bottle is more true to colour than it shows up on my nails. It's a dusty plum type of colour. It's so beautiful in real life!

I used two easy peasy creamy buttery coats for the swatch. No topcoat.

The matching glitter... oh my goodness this is beautiful ... is called Cherry Topping. Again, the photo does not do the polish justice. Just look at the bottle shot! I need to retry this on a sunny day.

This glitter consists of matte back glitter, dark red glitter, pink glitter that reflects purple and orange and the same tiny golden shimmer as the previous glitter. It's so incredibly beautiful and unique.

I'm seriously madly in love with this collection. I don't think I've ever liked an indie collection as much as this. The cremes are just the most incredible formula and the glitters are so unique! I can't wait until spring!


What do you think of Let It Glitter?
xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment