Sunday 12 April 2015

Danglefoot Polish Magpie Collection Swatches & Review

Today I have two Danglefoot Polish nail polishes to show you. These are both from the Magpie collection, which consists of 7 gorgeous glitter polishes. Danglefoot Polish is a UK indie brand that's 5 free and cruelty free.

First up is Love You Berry Much. This is a purple blue crelly polish filled with scattered holographic glitter.

In indoor lighting it looked purple, but in daylight (and daylight bulbs) it looked like a bright blue.

The formula was a little on the thick side, but for that reason it was also very opaque. I applied 2 coats for the swatch, but it was almost fully opaque in just 1 coat.

The polish is beautiful on its own, but when it hits the sun (or a flash) it becomes even more special. The holo is very apparent and makes the polish even more unique.

It dried to a little bit of a textured finish, so I did apply a top coat for the swatches.


The second colour is the bright purple holographic micro glitter in a clear base called Grape Expectations.

It's a very warm toned purple glitter which makes it different from my other purple glitters.

It's a very densely packed polish and I used 3 coats for the swatch. It was a little bit thick because it's so densely packed, but it wasn't an issue.

Again, this polish is packed with holo... and it's incredible. You don't need to be in the sun (or flash) to see the holo, it's always there no matter how horribly cloudy it is outside!

As most glitters, this dried to a textured finish so I applied 1 coat of fast drying top coat.

I paired it with Essie Go Ginza.


What do you think of these two glitters? I honestly don't know which one I prefer, they're both so different and so stunning. I know I'll definitely be getting a lot of wear out of these in the spring/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment