Saturday 2 May 2015

OPI Push & Shove Nail Art

OPI Push & Shove came out in the Gwen Stefani Collection at the start of 2014. This was a massively hyped about polish because it's so mirror-like, more than anything else! It comes with a special base coat called Lay Down That Base, however this only came in a mini size.

I'm a huge fan of Push & Shove. It's the only silver chrome that I ever wear. It was a bit of a tricky formula but it's totally worth it.

I used 1 coat of the special base coat and 2 coats of colour. It takes a while for it to fully dry, but once it's dry.... it's WOW.

I decided to add an aztec/tribal design over the top.

I used the Barry M Nail Art Pen (which is almost like a sharpie) to easily draw the lines.

I then applied 2 heart studs from H&M.

I think it looks really edgy and cool. Usually I go for cute polkadots of florals, this is something totally different!








I hope you like this design, is it something you'd try out?

xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment