Sunday 14 June 2015

Let It Glitter! Haul & Swatches

Let It Glitter is a Dutch indie brand created by Suzanne. I'm seriously in love with her polishes, but unfortunately I can't afford to buy every single one.

To check out my first haul click here!

I picked up a few random polishes. Three are from her new Anniversary collection, and I have 3 randoms.

I'll start off with my favourite.... and the most difficult polish to photograph. EVER.



This is Soulmate. This is from the Anniversary Collection.

It's a really bright neon medium warm toned pink. It's unlike any other pink I own. The picture isn't 100% colour accurate, but it's as close as I could possible get it. I actually swatched this 3 times on 3 separate days. It was frustrating.

Luckily it has an amazing formula.

I used 2 coats for the swatch. The coats are super easy, smooth and streak free. The second coat fully covers up the nail line.

It dries to a semi matte finish so I did apply topcoat to the swatch.


More info and swatches after the jump! 




Next up is Neon Crush, another stunning polish from the Anniversary collection.

This is a much cooler toned purple based neon pink. It looks very purple next to the previous polish, but this is definitely still a pink.

This has the same amazing formula as the previous polish. I used 2 coats for the swatch. It's super easy to work with.

It dries matte so definitely needs a topcoat.



The last polish from the Anniversary collection I bought is Excellence.

This is a pale pink holographic micro glitter. It's so so so holographic that you can even see the holo is my studio lights!

I used 3 coats for the swatch. It's a very dense glitter so I wouldn't recommend this as a glitter topper. It looks stunning on it's own.




The other glitter polish I bought is called Invincible, and this is a light blue almost a bit periwinkle-ish holographic micro glitter.

Again, it's so holographic that it even shows in my studio lights!

This has the same formula as the previous glitter. It's very dense so I wouldn't recommend it as a glitter topper. It's opaque in 3 coats.

I used a topcoat just to smooth out the glitter.




I also bought 2 pastels. The first one is Pastel Peach.

That's exactly what it is, a very pale pastel peach.

This looked so beautiful and I think it's great for spring and summer. It's super feminine and classy.

I used 3 coats for the swatch. It was a little streaky and uneven, but you could probably get away with 2 careful coats. I love this colour. I didn't need a topcoat, it's glossy all on its own!



Last up is periwinkle.

Seriously, I love all of these polishes!!

This is a pale blue with a hint of purple-y grey.

I used 2 coats for the swatch and no topcoat. The formula was so easy to work with, as I've come to expect from Let It Glitter!



I am always so impressed with Let It Glitter. The range of polishes is amazing and Suzanne is always coming out with new colours and new collections. It's very difficult to not buy everything she creates.  What do you think of these polishes, will you be checking out Let It Glitter on etsy? I definitely recommend it!

xx Elaine






6 comments:

  1. So happy you like them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Ik kan niet wachten tot je volgende collection! xx

      Delete
  2. Pastel Peach en Periwinkle zijn echt zooo mooi. Ja eigenlijk allemaal! Prachtige collectie!

    ReplyDelete